Lily’s organic skincare class is educational, practical, and extremely effective. Using simple products that are good for you and the environment Lily can guide you through the use and creation of eco-friendly, vegan and natural beauty products for your face and body.
No harsh or polluting chemicals, and reduced single-use plastics, these ingredients create products that are usually so much cheaper than commercially produced cosmetics and skincare.
In Lily’s DIY organic skincare class you’ll learn all about skin-nourishing and eco-friendly ingredients, how to use them, and how to make various skincare products for yourself – addressing different skin types. You’ll certainly use this knowledge again and again.
What will we cover?
In this hands-on and informative class, we will:
- Learn about and try various natural ingredients that are beneficial for different skin types
- Learn about different, quality ingredients and combinations for different purposes
- Test how effective these ingredients are
- Learn about commercial products, ingredients and chemicals, and reasons to avoid them
- Address any of your own skincare questions
- MAKE OUR OWN instant skincare recipes: a make-up remover, a face serum and two types of scrubs. These natural recipes are created by mixing a few ingredients in your hands, in just a few seconds.
What should I bring?
All materials are provided. Feel free to ask your own skincare questions.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Lily is a natural- and DIY beauty coach who runs Mademoiselle Organic in Melbourne. In her workshops, online courses and blog, Lily teaches people all about organic ingredients that are good for our skin and bodies, and how to use them instead of harsh and polluting chemicals.
Photo by borrowed with thanks
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot us an email at email@example.com