Have some tension in your back you would like to release?
Come and join this lunch time workshop and learn some techniques from the Feldenkrais method to help ease your lower back.
Feldenkrais are movements that soften, release and ease tension within the body.
Knowing these movements can improve your posture, balance and strength.
Join Ralph to learn how Feldenkrais can enhance your work, play, yoga, dance, martial art, loving and living.
What will we cover?
- How to pleasantly and gently tune the lower back area
- How to create mobility to open up vitality and pleasure
- The practice of quietly attending to the sensations of the lower back to improve support and balance
- Fun neurosensory exercises to relax and free up the movement of the lower back for smooth, graceful coordination
- How to develop awareness and subtle exercises to activate, strengthen and mobilise
- Techniques for ongoing self-care and health maintenance
What will you need?
- A mat or blanket ready for lying on (the exercises will be done lying on the floor)
- Comfortable clothing is recommended
Who will be teaching?
Ralph Hadden is a certified Feldenkrais practitioner based in Melbourne. He is one of Australia’s most experienced Feldenkraisers, having been teaching since 1988. He offers his own workshops, weekly classes and individual sessions, helping his clients recover from injury, build health and relaxation and improve performance at work and play.
He has presented for many organisations including CAE, Arthritis Foundation, Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, the Gawler Foundation and RMIT. He teaches with clarity, respect and good humour, combining fun with serious learning. You can visit his website or Facebook page.
Gift a class to friends, family or colleagues!
You can purchase digital Laneway Learning gift cards in various values with a custom short message message! All gift cards are valid for 3 years (36 months). All gift cards are flexible and can be used for in-person or online classes.
Using a gift card or class credit?
For gift cards purchased via Laneway Learning’s Humanitix digital gift card page enter the gift code as per below during checkout:
If you have a PDF/paper gift card similar to LL7777 please email our team with your voucher or details. Note: we need up to 2 business days to process your request so please choose a class at least 2 days in the future!
Before you book
Please ensure you enter your email address accurately – this is where we will send your ticket, access links and other important information about the class.
Please read our terms and conditions. By purchasing a ticket or attending a class you agree to these terms and conditions.