Come and spend your lunch break with us as we help you create lightness and ease in the legs.
Ralph will guide you through a series of floor exercises that soften and mobilise the legs and coordinate their movement with the pelvis and back.
The result is easy, graceful walking with a feeling of weightlessness and floating in the legs.
What will we cover?
This workshop will involve:
– An explain the principles of the Feldenkrais Method®
– Pleasant, safe exercises to free up the legs
– Enjoyable and interesting ways to neutralise the tensions that build up
– Techniques for ongoing self-maintenance.
What will you need?
- Floor space
- A mat or blanket to lie on
- Your device set up so you can be seen on the floor (or, if you prefer, you always have the option to have your video switched off)
Who will be teaching?
Ralph (he/him) is a certified Feldenkrais practitioner based in Melbourne. He is one of Australia’s most experienced Feldenkraisers, having been teaching since 1988. He offers his own workshops, weekly classes and individual sessions, helping his clients recover from injury, build health and relaxation and improve performance at work and play.
He has presented for many organisations including CAE, Arthritis Foundation, Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, the Gawler Foundation and RMIT. He teaches with clarity, respect and good humour, combining fun with serious learning. You can visit his website or Facebook page.