The pelvis is the foundation for graceful movement and powerful action. But our modern, sedentary lives, with many hours of chair sitting, dull and restrict the aliveness of our centre.
Learn how to pleasantly, gently tune in to the pelvis, create mobility and open to vitality and pleasure.
Improve your posture, balance and strength. Enhance your work, play, yoga, dance, martial art, loving and living with neurosensory exercises for the pelvis, hips and pelvic floor.
What will we cover?
In the class you will learn:-
- The anatomy of the pelvis, hips and pelvic floor
- The practice of quietly attending to the sensations of the pelvis to improve support, balance and skill
- Fun neurosensory exercises to relax and free up the movement of the pelvis for smooth, graceful coordination
- To develop awareness of the pelvic floor and subtle exercises to activate, strengthen and mobilise
- Techniques for ongoing self-care and health maintenance
– Closed Captions
– Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
– Discounted Early Bird Tickets
– Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
Who will be teaching?
Ralph (he/him) is a certified Feldenkrais practitioner based in Melbourne. He is one of Australia’s most experienced Feldenkraisers, having been teaching since 1988.
He offers his own workshops, weekly classes and individual sessions, helping his clients recover from injury, build health and relaxation and improve performance at work and play. He has presented for many organisations including CAE, Arthritis Foundation, Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, the Gawler Foundation and RMIT.
Questions about the class? Just email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.