How doesn’t like miniature worlds?! Join us and create your own mini festive scene to decorate your home or to gift to someone.
We’ll learn how to transform a box into a beautiful diorama and we’ll have lots of decorating items. We’ll learn how to make spiral trees and create perspective and we’ll all go home with a beautiful memory.
All materials have been sponsored by City of Melbourne! – Valued at $25
What will we cover?
- How to prepare your box and make a backgrounds
- How to layer items for perspective
- How to create different trees and effects with pipe cleaners
- Finishing touches.
– Wheelchair Accessible Venue
– Quiet Spaces
– Discounted Early Bird Tickets
– Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
– Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Fran Miller-Pezo likes to try her hand at anything and everything.
She’s worked for comedy festivals, performed in shows, ran her own craft market and tour managed her way around the world with rock bands.
She has a soft spot for designing and creating original crafts.
Image Teachers Own Work
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email Maddy (she/her) at email@example.com