With inflation raising more than a few eyebrows in supermarkets across the nation, and some of us still dealing with the aftermath of COVID’s economic impact, join Meg for a practical session on how to be financially confident and resilient in today’s world.
Learn why financial confidence is more important than ever in a class that welcomes everyone.
What will we cover?
This practical financial management class will include:
- Creative brainstorming on money-saving tips
- Knowing your safety nets
- Tips on how to practice good finance hygiene
- Learn some smart moves for your existing bank account, new accounts, your super, and almost everything in between
- Connect and hare with like-minded individuals during the session
- Free resources and links to help you on your money journey
What will you need?
- Pen, paper or your preferred note taking device
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Caption-enabled online classroom
Who will be teaching?
Meg is convinced that upping your finance game is one of the best investments you can make. She has a knack for making boring things fun, and turning complex into relatable. Check out more of Meg’s work at her website.
Questions or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Feel free to email Maddy (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org