Jesmonite is a water-based and eco-friendly resin, which is non-toxic and has no dangerous fumes. It’s a versatile casting material, with diverse colours, textures and finishes.
Put this material to enjoyable use and learn how to create your own colourful trinket tray.
This is a beginner-friendly class with all materials provided – just come and have fun! Create your own tray and learn all the steps to recreate it at home as well.
What we will cover?
In this hands-on workshop we will cover:
- An introduction to Jesmonite
- Casting a trinket tray using silicone moulds
- Instructions on how to create marble effect
- Instructions on how to make terrazzo chips
- Instructions on how to use gold foil
- How to use Jesmonite at home
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Cheaper Early Bird Tickets
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Sarah (she/her) is a craft enthusiast and a new mum of one. She loves exploring craft-making and has fallen in love with the versatile material Jesmonite. She wants to share her love of this material and show people how easy, fun and fast casting with Jesmonite can be! With a new baby, crafting has got to be quick for Sarah! You can check out her work on instagram @whenjjsleeps
Photo: teacher and student works
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot Maddy (she/her) an email at email@example.com.