What’s it all about?
Is your Ficus flagging? Your Pothos pouting? Does your Hoya look haggard? No More!
Join Patrick to learn the fundamentals of looking after house plants to ensure they are vibrant and happy.
What will we cover?
The fundamentals of how to care for your house plants, including:
- Basic plant physiology
- When and how much to water
- When and how to repot a house plant
- When and how to pruning house plants
- How to propagate house plants
- How to identify what the problem is when things go wrong
What will you need?
- A glass of water
- A tissue, piece of toilet paper or paper towel
- One of your pot plants, especially one that is looking ill
- A notepad and pen or your preferred note taking device
Who will be teaching?
Horticultural Masters candidate, permaculturalist, landscape designer, veggie grower, native plant enthusiast, house plant hoarder and all round green thumb Patrick Cazaly. You can find out more about Patrick on his website.