Have you ever wondered when that old house down the street was built?
There is a way to tell, and there is no need to examine dusty old records, you can tell from the architectural features of the building!
Learn from Archeologist Sammy how to distinguish heritage building and from what period they may be.
What will we cover?
This workshop will teach you:
- The architectural features of many historic homes in Melbourne
- How to utilise a cheat sheet to help you date features within a home.
- How to use the Victorian Heritage Register and National Trust Database.
What will you need?
- Workshop Booklet provided
- Pen and notepad
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Sammy (she/her) is an archaeologist with over 6 years of experience working in Australia and the United Kingdom.
Sammy loves to share her tales of adventure, her puppy, teddy bears and a good bottle of wine.
Questions about the class or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.