Have you had ‘start a podcast’ on your to do list for months (or years) but didn’t know where to start, what was involved or what the ‘rules’ are?
If so, this workshop is for you!
This is the 101 guide for getting your podcast started.
What will we cover?
- How to start a podcast; technology, money and ideas
- How to decide whether starting a podcast is right for you
- How to decide on your podcast style
- Some of the FAQs around timing, topics and consistency
- The rules of podcasting (spoiler alert: there are no rules)
- What to expect when you launch a podcast
- A few ways to promote your new podcast
- Question time
What to bring
- A notebook and all your podcast questions
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreters Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Steph (she/her) is a recovering accountant turned team coach and facilitator who helps teams be better teams.
She’s also a learning nerd and bookworm who wanted a way to record the best ideas from all the non-fiction books she was reading… this need turned into a podcast in January 2019 – Steph’s Business Bookshelf.
Any questions or other accessibility requests? Feel free to email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.