Have you struggled to recall someone’s name 5 minutes after being introduced? Do you regularly forget where we left our keys or what you were supposed to buy from the shop? Don’t stress, we all do it!
But… we also have that one friend who never forgets a face! How do some people remember so much information, seemingly without effort? The secrets lie in the 2500 year old art of memory. And the great news is that starting to use these powerful techniques is incredibly easy!
Join us to learn from the great brains and discover how to enhance our memory using simple techniques.
These techniques are as fun as they are effective. In fact, the more fun you have, the easier it is to remember! You might find yourself doubling or even tripling your ability to remember a list of items.
What will we cover?
- Tips and techniques to boost your memory
- Ways to remember names
- How to Integrate memory tricks into your study
- Trigger your memory at the right time (no more forgetting to make that important phone call)
- How to take your memory training further
What will you need for this class?
- The ZOOM meeting platform on your computer, mobile or tablet device. See below for further details.
- Pen and paper or your preferred note taking device
Who will be teaching?
Ivan has been interested in all things to do with the mind for as long as he can remember! While helping clients from all walks of life overcome anxiety and phobias, the art of memory caught his attention. Over the last ten years, he has traveled the world to learn more about hypnosis, psychology, and coaching. Now he will be sharing what he has learnt about how to improve your memory.
Gift a class to friends, family or colleagues!
You can purchase digital Laneway Learning gift cards in various values with a custom short message message! All gift cards are valid for 3 years (36 months). All gift cards are flexible and can be used for in-person or online classes.
Using a gift card or class credit?
For gift cards purchased via Laneway Learning’s Humanitix digital gift card page enter the gift code as per below during checkout:
If you have a PDF/paper gift card similar to LL7777 please email our team with your voucher or details. Note: we need up to 2 business days to process your request so please choose a class at least 2 days in the future!
Before you book
Please ensure you enter your email address accurately – this is where we will send your ticket, access links and other important information about the class.
Please read our terms and conditions. By purchasing a ticket or attending a class you agree to these terms and conditions.
All our classes are live only (not recorded).
If you can’t afford our classes but would still love to come, we would still love for you to come too! We are a not-for-profit community organisation and having you at our classes is what matters. We have introduced three different prices for our regular evening classes: $14 that covers all costs, $9 sponsored tickets for those struggling and $18 ‘pay it forward’ tickets. If you can afford it please select the full price or pay it forward so we can continue sponsoring others who can’t.
This class is delivered online via ZOOM:
- ZOOM is free to install on your Windows or Mac computer and also available as an app for your mobile/tablet device.
- You will need either the meeting link or both the meeting ID plus password. You don’t need to create an account to attend a meeting!
- If you are new to ZOOM please ensure you have downloaded and installed it in advance of the class.
- Here is a link to the ZOOM support site for a 1 minute tutorial on how to join a meeting.
- You can optionally join from a device with a camera and microphone.
Parts of this image are from Watercolor vector created by freepik www.freepik.com