What’s it all about?
Instagram become one of the most popular social media platforms responsible for shaping communications and interactions with like-minded people around the corner and around the world. If you’re running a small business, Instagram is a great tool to have in your toolbox. But as with all tools, knowing how to use it can make a big difference!
Natalia will be sharing with you what she has learned on her own Insta-journey. You might have questions on how to maintain a successful Instagram account, or on how to engage with your followers and build a community. This practical hands-on class will show you how!
What will we cover?
- How you can use Instagram for your brand or business
- How to take photos that better represent you or your products
- Ways to build effective relationship marketing with your followers
- Engage and grow your audience using stories
- Other tips and tricks to bring your Instagram business game on to the next level!
Who will be teaching?
Natalia Naa is a Melbourne based portrait photographer who creates ethereal images that captures the essence of rawness, beauty, and femininity. Her style of imagery has been described as elegant, dreamy, romantic and intimate. Drawing from her background in psychology and social work, she strives to tell the unique stories of her subjects in the photographs she takes. Say hello to Natalia at her website and Instagram.