Resin jewellery is so popular and lots of fun to make. However there are some safety considerations and some good tips and advice to follow when doing so.
Join us for an intro to resin jewellery where we will learn how to mix, colour and pour our resin into jewellery moulds.
Please note this class has two sessions:
- 27th March 6.15pm: Making the jewellery
- 30th March 6.15pm – 7.15pm: Pop in any time to collect the jewellery and add the findings for earrings, key-rings etc
All materials included. Just come along and have some fun!
What will we cover?
In this class you will learn:
- How to work with resin for small projects
- Safety considerations
- How to colour the resin and add mix ins
- How to pour on silicon moulds
- Inspiration and design tips.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Early Bird Discounted Tickets
- Free Tickets to First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
Maria (she/her) is a serial crafter. She loves learning about new crafts and techniques! She does crochet, macrame, sewing, pottery, weaving and likes to explore how these crafts can be combined and expanded.
In addition to plants and crafting, she also has a passion for cooking and baking, light painting and running Laneway Learning. You can follow her plant journey at @malayebra.
Photo by the teacher
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at email@example.com.