Come along to get the low-down on investment markets and learn how you can get started without having a truckload of money!
What will we cover?
We will unpack:
– How the investment markets work
– Tips and traps around the share and property markets
– What drives return
– How easy it is to set up an investment account
– How to get started with as little as $5 per week.
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Scott has been in the financial services industry since 2000. Prior to starting Money Mechanics he was the Senior Financial Planner for a national firm. He is an Authorised Representative (ASIC No. 262368) of Infocus Securities Australia AFSL and Australian Credit Licence No. 236523 which is a non bank and institutional aligned licensee and has been awarded the internationally recognised Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) certification.
Scott is passionate about financial literacy and education and has been teaching Financial Planning and Money topics since 2007. He is a true believer in ‘practising what you preach’, which includes investing in the property and share markets, having a Self Managed Super Fund, and also enjoying a work-life balance! Scott believes that everyone should try to spend time enjoying the best of career advancement and work life as well as their family life!