Pleasure comes in many forms and some of them vibrate! Whether you are a solo adventurer or a partnered powerhouse, there is a fascinating world of pleasure devices out there just waiting to be explored.
This course allows you to get hands on as we explore the who, what, how and
sometimes why of sex toys and their uses.
What will we cover?
- History of sex toys
- The anatomy of pleasure
- Demonstration of a variety of sex toys
- Tips and techniques to get the most of sex toys
- How to choose the right sex toyWhere to buy sex toys
Who will be Teaching?
Toya Ricci is a Melbourne based sexologist and educator. She believes sex is an act of creativity and is passionate about helping people to embrace and express their sexuality as part of their overall health and wellbeing. Toya embraces and celebrates diversity and enjoys helping people to discover their sexual potentials.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request