Do you find yourself needing to work out the aches and pains after a day in the office or an afternoon cooped up in lock down?
Why not try a bit of self-massage?
Guaranteed to loosen the muscles up and feel amazing!
What will we cover?
We will cover the basics of how to self massage forearms, hands, necks and shoulders. Including:
- Where to find the good spots and what to do with “knots” when you do,
- Self care tools the experts recommend to help with repetition and fatigue,
- Stretches for when you’re too tired to stretch,
- Some theory about how these 3 areas hang together and affect one another through daily use.
It’s not a substitute for remedial therapy but it will make you feel pretty great!
What to bring?
Please wear a top with short sleeves or ones that can be rolled up past the elbow comfortably. If you have some massage oil bring that too.
– Closed Captions
– Early Bird Discounted Tickets
– Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
– Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Clare (she/her) developed a fascination with the human form and function through life drawing, dance and being uncoordinated at sports which lead her to roll up her sleeves and get hands on.
She was a Myotherapist for the 10 years after coming from the UK to study in Melbourne. In her spare time she reads blogs about neuroplasticity and loves to walk in the forest.
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.