Embrace a wardrobe that works for your lifestyle and learn how to build it in a conscious way.
Even if you are an avid thrifter or someone who hates shopping, having a wardrobe that is clear of clutter and easy to maintain makes our lives so much easier!
Learn what to declutter, how to shop smarter and ways to reduce your eco-footprint when it comes to fashion.
Whether you want to save money or just have a clearer wardrobe, this workshop can help you achieve your wardrobe goals
What will we cover?
In this workshop, Jenna will show you tips and techniques to build a wardrobe in a sustainable way.
– Learn how to fight the shopping urge
– Focus on building a wardrobe that works for your lifestyle
– Pick up tricks to help you declutter efficiently
– Learn how to buy better
– Explore shopping alternatives such as renting and clothes swaps
– Tips to help you get started now
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Jenna (she/her) is a slow fashion stylist whose main focus is educating people on issues that surround fast fashion. She advocates for sustainable alternatives such as pre-loved, vintage and clothing made with sustainable practices.
Jenna has a Masters Certificate in Professional Styling from Australian Style Institute. She also currently writes sustainable fashion articles for Australian Style Institute and Cocktail Revolution. On the weekend you’ll see her working at the Brunswick location of Mutual Muse. You can see more of Jenna’s styling work at Ironic Minimalist.
Photo Teachers Own
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com