Learn how to make a macrame feather or leaf to transform your walls with this pretty wall hanging!
You will shape feathers to your desired size, shape and colour that you will get to take home with you at the end of the workshop.
This technique can be transferred to many different projects so it is great to skill to add to your artistic repertoire!
What will we cover?
In this fun, hands on workshop you will learn how to:
– Create the square knot used in macrame design
– Shape beautiful feathers
– Use a piece of dowel to hold your macrame art
– Play with different macrame techniques
– Walk away with your own piece of art!
What should I bring?
– A stick to tie your feathers on to (similar to the one in the pic)
– Any string you have at home
– Closed Captions
– Discounted Early Bird Tickets
– Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
– Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Courtney (she/her) from ‘Knot Calm‘ will be your teacher for this workshop.
After discovering Macrame as a hobby over 5 years ago, Courtney has since dedicated much of her time expressing herself through this art form, as well as teaching others how to Macrame and achieve mindfulness in the process.
Any other questions or accessibility requests we can help you with? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.