Make a gorgeous macrame rainbow in your choice of colours to hang on your wall!
It’s time to add a bit of colour and fun to your decor.
What will we cover?
This fun and easy Macrame workshop will teach you:
- Some basic macrame knots
- How to construct a water bottle holder
- Tips and tricks so you continue creating your own macrame projects at home
- You will learn how to create various macrame techniques and turn these into a beautiful rainbow.
All materials provided – just come and have a wonderful time!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Quiet Spaces
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Courtney (she/her) from ‘Knot Calm‘ will be your teacher for this workshop.
After discovering Macrame as a hobby over 5 years ago, Courtney has since dedicated much of her time expressing herself through this art form, as well as teaching others how to Macrame and achieve mindfulness in the process.
Image Teachers Own Wonderful Work
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.