Are you addicted to that delicious, bubble filled drink named Boba?
Come learn how to make your own made boba bubble tea from the comfort of your own home! We are learning 3 different flavours: matcha, passionfruit and coffee.
This delicious drink originated in Taiwan and now pops up in stores all over our city.
Spend your night with cooking teacher Cristina, and find out how to make this delicious drink, so you can enjoy it every day!
What will we cover?
In this hands on workshop, you will:
- Learn some fun facts about bubble tea
- Discover exactly how to make this delicious drink
- View a live demonstration
- Practice making bubble tea and fresh pearls
- 3 different flavour recipes: matcha, passionfruit and coffee.
- Sample your delicious drink
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Cheaper Early Bird Tickets
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
Who will be teaching?
Cristina (she/her) is a secondary school Food Studies teacher who loves all things food related!
She moved to Melbourne and away from her mum’s delicious Taiwanese cooking and has since, out of desperation for the taste of home, learned many of her favourite foods through virtual cooking classes with her mum.
She is now working through writing a cookbook honouring her mum’s recipes while putting an ethical and sustainable twist to it.
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot delsi (she/her) an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.