Are you addicted to that delicious, bubble filled drink named Boba?
Come learn how to make your own made boba bubble tea from the comfort of your own home!
This delicious drink originated in Taiwan and now pops up in stores all over our city.
Spend your night with cooking teacher Cristina, and find out how to make this delicious drink, so you can enjoy it every day!
What will we cover?
You will learn about:
– Fun facts about bubble tea
– How exactly to make this delicious drink
– Live demonstration
– Step by step instructions so you can cook along at home
– Plenty of time to ask questions in this live and interactive class
What to have ready if you’d like to cook along:
– 90g tapioca starch (found in your local asian store, or Woolies in the International aisle if you’re lucky!)
– 45g brown sugar, the darker the better
– ½ cup brown sugar
– 2 ½ cup milk of choice
– Plenty of ice
– 1 teaspoon matcha powder
– 2 ripe passionfruit
– ¼ cup sugar
– 1 cup tea of your choice
– 2 Tablespoon instant coffee
– 2 Tablespoon caster sugar
Who will be teaching?
Cristina (she/her) is a secondary school Food Studies teacher who loves all things food related!
She moved to Melbourne and away from her mum’s delicious Taiwanese cooking and has since, out of desperation for the taste of home, learned many of her favourite foods through virtual cooking classes with her mum.
She is now working through writing a cookbook honouring her mum’s recipes while putting an ethical and sustainable twist to it.
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot delsi (she/her) an email at email@example.com.