Still some time left at home so why not learn how to customise your clothing and make them pop! In this beginners class, Fran will take us through the basic stitches, materials and fabrics you can use in your clothing.
We’ll practice a little and then attempt to personalise a piece of clothing with some simple but effective designs.
What will we cover?
In this fun, hands on workshop you will learn:
– Embroidery stitches
– Fabrics, threads, needles and other materials needed
– How to place your design on clothing
– Demo of an automated embroidery machine for those who want to go to the next level.
What will you need?
- Piece of fabric/ cloth for practicing
- Embroidery needle (or any needle you have around)
- Embroidery floss or yarn/ thick thread
- Piece of clothing you’d like to customise.
Who will be teaching?
Fran (she/her) likes to try her hand at anything and everything.
She’s worked for comedy festivals, performed in shows, ran her own craft market and tour managed her way around the world with rock bands.
She has a soft spot for designing and creating original crafts.
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com