Are you looking for eco-friendly, vegan or natural beauty products?
Come and learn to make them yourself, with our DIY organic skincare workshop!
Together, we’ll make products that are 100% natural – you’ll be pleasantly surprised how easy it is.
What will we cover?
In this hands-on and informative class, we will:
- Answer some of the common queries: Is it easy? How long does it take? Does it work?
- Address any of your own skincare questions.
- Make four organic products – make-up remover, face serum and two scrubs.
You will get to take home all the products you make at the end of the class!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Lily (she/her) is a natural and DIY beauty coach and runs Mademoiselle Organic in Melbourne.
In her workshops, online courses and blog, she teaches people how to use organic ingredients instead of harsh and polluting chemicals.
Photo by RF._.studio: https://www.pexels.com/photo/b…
Have a question or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.