Have you been looking for eco-friendly, vegan or a natural perfume?
Maybe you’ve always wanted to design your own signature scent!
Come and join Lily for this much anticipated Laneway Learning workshop, natural perfume workshop!
During this workshop, we will be capturing the scent of Summer with a vast selection of smells to mix to create your perfect perfume!
This workshop is NOT suitable for people who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or children.
What will we cover?
In this hands-on and informative class you will learn how to create your own natural perfume!
Plus, we will address any of your own perfume making questions.
Together we will:
- Learn about the natural perfume making process
- Create your own natural perfume with essential oils.
- Select from more than 50 different oils to construct your special scent
- Experiment, combine and create your own, unique fragrance.
You’ll then take home your own, unique roll-on perfume.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early
- Quiet Spaces
- Free Ticket for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter
Who will be teaching?
Lily (she/her) is a natural and DIY beauty coach and runs Mademoiselle Organic in Melbourne.
In her workshops, online courses and blog, she teaches people how to use organic ingredients instead of harsh and
Have a question or accessibility request? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at