Feeling a little run down? Like some more self care in your life?
Would you like to relax into a sparkly pink bath filled with a glitter bath bomb you made yourself?
Well come and learn how to make your own eco-glitter bath bombs in this fun, hands on workshop with delsi!
Ex high-school teacher/Unicorns party mum, delsi, will take you through each step of the bath bomb making process.
You will then have a go at making your own that you will take home with you at the end of the class!
There will be lots of styles to choose from – from Unicorn molds, pink glitter and beautiful aromatherapy scents to help create your beautiful, handcrafted bath bombs.
This is a great workshop if you’re also keen to meet other wonderful LGBTQIA+ humans in a chill, fun and friendly environment.
What will we cover?
This is a hands on class where you’ll go home with your own homemade bath bombs.
- How to create eco-friendly bath bombs with products from your kitchen
- Glitter options that are safe for your body and the environment
- How to use plant based dyes to add colour
- How to decorate and personalise your bath bomb with aromatherapy
All materials provided – just come and have a cute time!
What should I bring?
- Some sparkly queer energy
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
delsi (she/her) is a proud queer femme lady who loves nothing more than snuggling with her cat whilst making cute stitching art.
delsi is an ex-highschool teacher turned LGBTQIA+ Inclusion Trainer, Director of the LGBTQIA+ party org Unicorns, Marriage Celebrant and Manager here at Laneway Learning.
She also loves the colour pink, eco-gitter, documentaries, reality TV dating shows, latex outfits and disco!
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot delsi (she/her) an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.