This class has different price options for those affected by the pandemic, click the register button above and see the different options.
What’s it all about?
Tantra provides a perfect antidote to our lives of high stress, busy schedules, disconnection from ourselves and our bodies. Our mind runs the show and this affects our relationships, sexuality, creativity, and sense of self in the world.
Tantra is essentially mindful sexuality and helps us to anchor in the present moment. When we are fully present, we open new pathways for pleasure and ecstasy. Sex is not seen as shameful, but as a way to connect on a deeper level with someone else and yourself.
What will we cover?
Join us for this workshop and:
- An introduction to tantra
- Discover how to connect genuinely and deeply with yourself and others
- Deepen the connection with yourself and the present moment
- Learn simple and powerful practices to develop a present, vibrant and fulfilled sexual life
- Experience how breath, sound and movement can revolutionise your mental, physical and sexual wellbeing.
Who will be teaching?
Elisa Caro is a tantric facilitator who blends together teachings from ancient tantra and modern psychology, Elisa focuses on helping people feel at ease in their body and empowering them to embrace their sexuality for more fulfilment in and out of the bedroom. Her clients gain a deeper connection with themselves so that they can live their lives with greater truth and integrity. You can connect with her on Facebook and Instagram.