What is it all about?
How many times have you come home from a long and stressful day and decided you should take some time out to look after yourself? But suddenly the time has disappeared and you don’t feel any better!
Mindfulness is a tool that can help you feel less stressed. It can help you to accept yourself more and be able to rise up and deal with what life can throw at you. Even better, it can be done in just a couple of minutes a day!
Come and learn how to look after yourself in a different way and find out about the gift of being present.
What will we cover?
In this class we are going to look at:
- What mindfulness is and why there is such a buzz about it.
- The relationship mindfulness and meditation have with each other.
- What the benefits of mindfulness are to you and your life.
- Experiencing and participating in an array of mindfulness practices.
- How to take mindfulness practices back into your everyday life.
Who will be teaching?
Over the past decade, Bethany Knight has lead and inspired thousands of youth between Australia and the US to be their best self. She overcame her own challenges of low self-esteem in school and decided to help others do the same. With a background in psychology, counselling and life coaching she been a leading facilitator and content creator for organisations such as The Reach Foundation and The Butterfly Foundation. Bethany instills a deep sense of self love and inspiration in people.