Come and make a beautiful piece of mini macrame wall hanging with the talented Courtney from Knot Calm!
Macrame is the process of using knots to make something beautiful.
You will use beautiful cotton cord to weave your pretty knots.
If you’ve never dabbled with macrame before, this is the perfect first workshop to get started!
All materials included in this workshop – just come and have a wonderful time!
What will we cover?
In this fun, hands on workshop you will learn how to:
- Create the square knot used in macrame design
- Use a piece of dowel to holder your macrame art
- Play with different macrame techniques
- Walk away with your own piece of art!
What should I bring?
- A stick 20 – 30 cms to hold up your creation
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Courtney (she/her) from ‘Knot Calm‘ will be your teacher for this workshop.
After discovering Macrame as a hobby over 5 years ago, Courtney has since dedicated much of her time expressing herself through this art form, as well as teaching others how to Macrame and achieve mindfulness in the process.
Any other questions or accessibility requests we can help you with? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.