Come and make a vibrant portrait of your best animal pal or fur baby so you can stare at their cute face on your wall!
We’ll start by learning how to print images on to fabric and get your critter on to the canvas. Then we’ll work over it with different techniques to make it stand out.
This mixed media workshop will explore lots of creative techniques such as stitching, printmaking and painting!
You’ll walk away with a very unique portrait of your best furry friend.
What will we cover?
This fun and easy mixed-media workshop will teach you:
– Some basic screen printing techniques
– How to design your artwork
– How to add different elements using stitching and paint
What should I bring?
– An A4 printout of your animal pal, on regular printer paper not photo paper.
OR email your photo file to email@example.com and we will print for you 🙂
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreters Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Fran Miller-Pezo likes to try her hand at anything and everything.
She’s worked for comedy festivals, performed in shows, ran her own craft market and tour managed her way around the world with rock bands.
She has a soft spot for designing and creating original crafts.
Photo of Artist’s own work.
Other questions or accessibility requests? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org