Ever wanted to learn embroidery? This is a perfect time. Join us for a fun workshop and learn how to do the basic embroidery stitches such as running stitch, french knots and others. Then we’ll start an easy but stunning project by creating an embroidered design of your choice, using a variety of simple stitches.
What will we cover?
In this workshop you will learn:
- Basic essentials such as how to set your hoop
- Where to get the materials
- How to thread your needle (without going cross-eyed)
- Learn the basics of embroidery
We will also cover the tips and tricks to ensure your finished piece looks amazing. All materials provided.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Quiet Spaces
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Natalia (she/her) of Kisah Kasih Embroidery is a self-taught embroidery artist and also a lover of all things textile and sparkling beads.
She is also a creative and an intimate, empowerment photographer.
from her love of art and creative work, she also loves teaching and
meeting new people. She can’t wait to spend time doing craft with you
all. You can find out more about her work here.
Any other questions or ways we can assist
with accessibility? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at