We all know what to do with good wine… drink it!
But what about the fruity, weird wine of dubious provenance your aunty gifted you?
Let’s discover some options to spruce it up a little!
Join us and learn about mulled wine and the Spanish traditional sangria to start.
What will we cover?
In the class we will learn:
- A little bit about the origins of mulled wine and sangria (newsflash the first recipes are super old!)
- Best ingredients and combinations
- Mulled wine recipes from around the world (German glühwein, Nordic glogg…), which we’ll demonstrate and taste
- The one and only authentic Spanish sangria recipe
- Lots of tasting time!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathroom
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Maria (she/her) has crafted many weird and wonderful things since getting hooked on crochet, and she shows no signs of stopping!
In addition to crochet and crafting, she also has a passion for cooking and baking, indoor plants and running Laneway Learning!
Have a question or a accessibility question? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at email@example.com.