Feeling a little run down? Like some more self care in your life?
Would you like to relax into a sparkly pink bath filled with a neon coloured bath bomb you made yourself?
Come and learn how to make your own eco-glitter bath bombs in this fun, hands on workshop!
Ex high-school teacher/DIY beauty product lover, delsi, will take you through each step of the bath bomb making process.
You will then have a go at making your own!
There will be lots of styles to choose from – from Unicorn molds, pink glitter and aromatherapy scents to help create your beautiful, handcrafted creations.
All materials provided – just come and have a wonderful time!
What will we cover?
This is a hands on class you’ll learn:
- How to create eco-friendly and cruelty-free bath bombs with products from your kitchen
- Glitter options that are safe for your body and the environment
- How to use bath safe dyes to add colour
- How to personalise your bath bombs with essential oils
Everyone will go home with 2 bath bombs at the end of the class!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
delsi (she/her) is a proud queer femme lady who loves nothing more than snuggling with her cat whilst creating DIY beauty products.
delsi is an ex-highschool teacher turned LGBTQIA+ Inclusion Trainer, Director of the organisation Unicorns, Marriage Celebrant and Manager at Laneway Learning.
She loves the colour pink, eco-gitter, documentaries, reality TV dating shows, latex outfits and disco!
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot delsi (she/her) an email at email@example.com.