What’s it all about?
Do you write long lists of New Year resolutions only to have them gather dust by the end of January? Do you find it hard to choose what you want to achieve for the year? Or perhaps your goals make you feel overwhelmed and stressed as you don’t know where to start.
Whether it’s improve your fitness, change your career or learn a new language (or all of the above), this special New Year edition of the Options Ahead class will take you through the tips and tricks to help you achieve your goals and make 2020 your best, most successful year yet.
What will we cover?
During the class you will:
- Say goodbye to 2019, celebrate the good and let go of the bad and the ugly
- Determine not only what you want to do in 2020, but also how you want to feel
- Look at how you can create balance in all areas of your life (work, relationships, hobbies, health, etc.)
- Prioritise goals by importance and impact, so you can begin to get clear on what to focus on first, and how all your goals relate to each other
- Create an action plan to give you a clear guide for 2020 and beyond
Who will be teaching?
Tanya is a certified life coach who works with people who are tired of the status quo, and want to live an unconventional life. She helps them gain the clarity and confidence they need to go out and create a life they love. After stepping away from a 9 to 5 job, Tanya spent time in South America and Europe as a digital nomad. These days she divides her time between the bustle of the city and the chilled vibes of the coast. Learn more at Meraki Coaching.