Paint pouring is lots of fun and so easy to get stunning results whether you are a creative person or not. You might have seen it on flat surfaces and canvases but have you made one on a 3D object? They look even cooler!
In this class we will learn paint pouring techniques on objects and go home with a set of 3 mini paint pour pots.
What will we cover?
- Materials and getting your project started
- How to mix your colours and get the right consistency
- How to work with objects and mix surfaces
- We’ll all get to make a trio of mini pots to take home!
Who will be teaching?
Maria Yebra has crafted many weird and wonderful things since getting hooked on crochet, and she shows no signs of stopping!
– Wheelchair Accessible Venue
– Gender Neutral Bathrooms
– Quiet Spaces
– Discounted Early Bird Tickets
– Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
– Auslan Interpreter Upon Request