Bonjour! Pardon! Comment vous appelez-vous? Sacrebleu! S’il-vous plait? Merci.
Going on a trip to a French speaking country or simply want to learn some basic and useful French? Come and dip your toe into the French language and it’s most popular expressions! Have fun and learn how to socialise in French in a friendly environment.
This is a beginner class – no experience needed.
What will we cover?
During the class you will:
- Learn greetings and how to introduce yourself briefly in French
- Learn how to order your favourite French treats in a restaurant
- Learn some important social etiquette for speaking French
- Practice what you’ve learnt with pre-written dialogues in some fun and friendly role plays
- Meet like-minded folk
What will you need?
All material provided. Bring your joy and curiosity!
- Wheelchair Accessible Space
- Quiet Spaces
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreters Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Océane (She/Her) is a French artist entrepreneur who founded Enjoy French (with Oceane), a special language school where people can express their creativity while learning French and experiencing French culture.
Océane is currently developing fun & convivial workshops using interactive and creative activities (such as cooking) to introduce the French language and culture to non-native speakers.
Océane loves crepes (her favourite treat) and is an expert among her friends & family (French and Aussie). She started making crêpes with her mom when she was a little girl and since then, she learnt to master the recipe transmitted from her own grand-ma. Check her out on Facebook or Instagram.
Questions or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Feel free to email us at email@example.com.