What’s it all about?
Winter is a lovely time for baking and feeling cosy, so why not learn a decadent dessert pastry! Choux pastry is really quite easy once you know the technique.
We will start with the basic pastry and then create eclairs and profiteroles. Lots of fun to make and impressive to serve. You might even be inspired to create a croquembouche tower!
What will we cover?
Cook along in your own kitchen while we prepare choux pastry for a number of different treats. We’ll cover:
- How to prepare the basic pastry
- How to shape the pastry into the variety of forms
- How to prepare a couple of fillings and icings
- Presentation of your pastries
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreters Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Photo by Olga Lioncat on Pexels
Questions or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Feel free to email Maddy (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.