Would you like to accessorise yourself with a handmade pin or ring that proudly celebrates your gender and/or sexuality? This snap button rings and pins allow you to change the top and have lots of different designs in one. What a cute way to let others know that you are part of the community!
This event will be half social chats with a bunch of like minded queer people and half fun, educational and interactive workshop.
All workshops are taught by queers, for queers.
What we will cover?
This is a hands on workshop where you’ll go home with your own hand made snap button- pin or ring.
Together we will explore:
• Snap button supplies & jewellery options
• Paper/picture suitability
• How to design, decorate and personalise your snap backing
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Raize (He/They) is our Queer Social host. He enjoys a wide multitude of crafts & usually has a project on the go.
He is also a lover of food, especially sweets & cocktails and his favourite colour is purple.
Photo by the teacher
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.