What’s it all about?
Want to lead an authentic life in a complex world? Here is a chance to learn how to align with your authentic self through the creation of your own Tree of Life. Through this creative exercise, you can reconnect with your inner stories, strengths, abilities, and embrace your own unique qualities.
By the end of this class, you will feel empowered and have a sense of clarity about the step-by-step actions you can take to bring out the best in you and to lead you along an authentic and more meaningful life path.
Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom (Aristotle).
What will we cover?
In this class you will learn:
- Why it is important to dig deep and truly understand yourself
- Understand the benefits of having a strong sense of self
- What blocks us from getting closer to our authentic self
- How our stories are socially constructed
- How to draw or paint your own tree of life; a process to reconnect with your authentic self
- How do we align one’s actions to bring out the greatest version of ourselves
Who will be teaching?
Christine Yeung is the Founder and Chief Human Connection Officer of Beyond Story. She is a qualified psychologist with over a decade of experience working with various organisations including private, not-for-profit and government departments. Christine has specialised approaches in Positive Psychology, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Narrative Coaching and Cross-cultural coaching. She brings a wealth of knowledge to coaching, designing and implementing sustainable people solutions to develop healthier, happier and fairer Australian workplaces.
Through coaching and mentoring, Christine has connected with many individuals at a deeper level. Christine is a firm believer in the power of human beings. She believes that each of us has the magical key to discover our own unique strengths and stay true to who we are.