What’s it all about?
Have you ever heard someone speak Russian and been intrigued? Would you like to distinguish Russian from the context? Do you want to surprise your Slavic friends and greet them in Russian? Are you curious about the Cyrillic alphabet? Then, this class is for you! You will get some basics of the Russian language to impress people with in your next trip to Moscow (or out for coffee!). This class is a fantastic opportunity to try a new and interesting language with ancient history and deep traditions.
What will we cover?
- We will start from the ABC’s and who knows where it will take us
- Try some handwriting examples
- Learn some simple Russian words and expressions, small talk and dialogs (specially selected for foreign students)
- Practice greetings and introductions (how to introduce yourself)
- Basic questions and answers
Who will be teaching?
Yulia studied Russian Language and Literature in Belarus and worked as a university teacher of the Russian language for foreign students (beginners) with and without the usage of an intermediate language. She managed the working process and spare time activities for the students, fully involving them in the Russian language and surroundings.