What’s it all about?
This class is all about pleasure! Sex educator Louise Bourchier will teach you the ins and outs of your pleasure physiology and anatomy so you can maximise pleasure in your sex life.
Rather than the reproductive focus most of us learned in school, Louise’s style of grown-up sex-ed focuses on the feel-good aspects of sex, regardless of sexual orientation or relationship status. With plenty of laughs and examples of nerdy sex trivia, Louise will offer some useful strategies for how to make the most out of your sexual response.
What will we cover?
- The importance of pleasure and benefits of masturbation,
- How to pleasure the whole clitoris (not just the part on the outside!),
- Male anatomy, including how to find and stimulate the prostate,
- Demystifying the G-spot and female ejaculation,
- How to make using safer sex methods erotic and pleasurable,
- Sex toy basics and things to consider when getting one.
Who will be teaching?
Louise Bourchier knows pleasure. A Melbourne‐based sex educator, she runs workshops on a variety of sex‐related topics for adult audiences. She presents workshops throughout Australia and New Zealand to diverse groups, ranging from university students to sexual health professionals. Her focus is on the feel‐good aspects of sex, delivered with a healthy dash of humour. Equipped with a vulva puppet, anatomy diagrams and a handful of sex toys, you can guarantee this is not the sex education you got in school. Louise has a Masters of Public Health, specialising in sexual health. She can be contacted on Twitter @louiselabouche or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.