This class has different price options for those affected by the pandemic, click the register button above and see the different options.
What’s it all about?
It is such a hard and wild time right now, especially since stage 3 and 4 restrictions. Perhaps you are:
- Overwhelmed by strong emotions
- Getting triggered easily
- Finding yourself constantly arguing
- Feeling more and more disconnected even if you are in the same room
Come to this workshop to discover some powerful tools and processes to help you deal with strong emotions and communicate in clear, powerful ways to the people around you.
This extra time inside offers us an opportunity to build stronger and deeper connections with the people you love (or the people you live with). Join Elisa to learn how to resolve conflict instead of going in circles with arguments.
What will we cover?
Some things you’ll get out of this workshop:
- Greater self-awareness
- A deeper understanding of psychological processes and relationship dynamics, including how conflict is caused and how to overcome it
- Effective, practical tools for conflict resolution that you will feel confident applying
- Let go of habitual behaviours and reactions that are creating conflict and disconnection
- Communicate with others in ways that create harmony and get you what you need
- Use conflict and emotional reactions to expand your self-awareness (rather than getting trapped in them)
- A PDF summary of the process
Who will be teaching?
Elisa Caro is an internationally-recognised tantra teacher and mindful sexuality and intimacy coach. Although she didn’t realise it at the time, her parents taught her self-awareness and self-love practices throughout her life, and she has come to embody these in everything that she does. After a brief interlude as a civil engineer, she began teaching tantra and mindful relating around the world and has helped countless people have better relationships with themselves and others. You can connect with her on Facebook.