Sugar and Spice and all things nice, that’s what I want my home to smell like this Xmas! Or maybe you’d like to gift your homemade soy candle?
Come and join this beginner class and learn how to make soy candle from scratch – a process that’s safe and simple to replicate at home.
Choose your favourite festive scents and fragrances, and decorate your candle with some tasty and pretty decorations.
This workshop only uses natural and vegan products.
What will we cover?
In this hands-on class you will learn how to create your own soy candle and decorate the lidded candle jar.
Together we will:
- Learn the temperature, preparation and equipment needed for working with soy wax at home
- Select fragrances or combinations for your Festive candle
- Decorate and personalise your lidded amber candle jar
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early
- Free Ticket for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter
Who will be teaching?
Maddy (she/her) is a passionate green-thumb based in Narrm. She grew up in regional Victoria where where family home was an Open garden and nursery. As the garden grew, her family also turned their hand to other creative interests, and they’ve now been making homemade vegetable soap for over 30 years.
Photo teacher’s own.
Have a question or accessibility request? Just shoot an email us at