Please note: You will need to be double vaccinated to attend this class. You will need to check in via the Victorian Service app which can be linked to your vaccination certificate. Find out more here.
Ever wanted to learn how to make egg noodles from scratch?
In this class, we will make the traditional dough and learn how to cut egg noodles in different styles so we can make all sorts of delicious dishes from stir-fries to Lo mein.
Suitable for vegetarians but not vegans.
What we will cover?
In this lesson we will:
- Learn how to make the egg noodle dough
- Watch a demonstration of how to prepare and cut the noodles
- Finally, we’ll cook some noodles and have a taste
Please note noodles don’t travel well so you won’t be able to take some home but you can eat as much as you like in the workshop!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreters upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Qing (she/her) is one of our regular teachers here at Laneway Learning!
She loves to cook for her family and learnt traditional methods from her parents.
She has many passions and also teaches classes on origami, paper quilling, jewelry making and beading.
Have a question or an accessibility request? Just email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.