Ready to learn a pretty new skill?
Come and learn the art of decoupage!
Within this workshop you will learn all about the world of decoupage whilst decorating your own terracotta pot!
At the end of the workshop you will walk away with a new pot, covered in a unique design made by you!
What will we cover?
Within the hands on workshop you will learn:
- How to use tissue paper to create unique designs on your put
- How to layer and set the design
All materials provided – just come and have a wonderful time!
– Wheelchair Accessible Venue
– Auslan Interpreter upon Request
– Quiet Spaces
– Gender Neutral Bathrooms
– Discounted Early Bird Tickets
– Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
Who will be teaching?
Qing (she/her) loves to cook for her family using traditional methods that she learnt from her parents.
She has many passions and also teaches classes on origami and beading.
Her hobbies include dressmaking and embroidery. She is a superstar of Laneway Learning and teaches with us nearly every week!
Questions or any other accessibility requirements we can help you with? Please email delsi at firstname.lastname@example.org.