Ever wanted to give paining a try but not sure where to begin?
Acrylics are a wonderful place to start as they are quick, easy and very forgiving!
In this class, you will be taken step by step through a guided painting tutorial of a night owl and moonscape.
Just do a little click & collect from Officeworks to snap up some materials and you’ll be set for a cosy night of painting!
What we will cover?
During our 75 minute session, we will cover:
- The basics of acrylic painting
- Each phase of the painting process
- Simple brush techniques
- How to create different lighting effects using acrylic paint
By the end of class you will have a beautiful painting to hang on your walls or gift a lockdown pal!
What you will need
- Acrylic Paints (you can pick any colours – just make sure you have some black and white)
- Hairdryer can be handy too to speed up the drying process (but not essential)
- Closed Captions
- Early Bird Cheap Tix
- Free Tix for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Justine (she/her) is a University teacher specialising in civil engineering and information technology.
She also loves to paint, read, dance, mentor others and nurture her many indoor plants.
Justine is the co-organizer of the Melbourne-based MeetUp group “Good Experiences, Great People” where she helps connect others so they can form meaningful friendships and experience some fun along the way.
Image Teachers Own
Questions about the class or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.