What’s it all about?
Feldenkrais are movements to soften, release and ease the lower back area. Knowing these movements can improve your posture, balance and strength.
Join Ralph to learn how Feldenkrais can enhance your work, play, yoga, dance, martial art, loving and living.
What will we cover?
- How to pleasantly and gently tune the lower back area
- How to create mobility and open to vitality and pleasure
- The practice of quietly attending to the sensations of the lower back to improve support, balance and skill
- Fun neurosensory exercises to relax and free up the movement of the lower back for smooth, graceful coordination
- How to develop awareness and subtle exercises to activate, strengthen and mobilise
- Techniques for ongoing self-care and health maintenance
What will you need?
- A mat or blanket ready for lying on (the exercises will be done lying on the floor)
- Comfortable clothing is recommended
Who will be teaching?
Ralph Hadden is one of Australia’s most experienced Feldenkraisers and has been teaching since 1988. He teaches with clarity, respect and good humour, combining fun with serious learning.
As a certified Feldenkrais practitioner, he offers his own workshops, weekly classes and individual sessions, helping his clients recover from injury, build health and relaxation and improve performance at work and play. Ralph has presented for many organisations including the Centre for Adult Education (CAE), Arthritis Foundation, the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, the Gawler Foundation and RMIT University.