Get a safe and easy fix for body tension and stiffness using the ingenious Feldenkrais movement exercises.
Feldenkrais is a clever exercise system using gentle movement and mindfulness. You learn to release tightness and unconscious restriction and create natural, graceful and effective actions.
Having good posture when sitting, walking can make a wealth of difference to your neck, back, shoulders and reduce tension and ache you might have.
What will we cover?
Throughout this lunchtime workshop your teacher Ralph will take you through:
– The principles of the Feldenkrais Method®
– Ways to apply the techniques to pleasant, safe exercises to improve your body and posture
– Strategies to find enjoyable and interesting ways to neutralise the tensions and techniques for ongoing self-maintenance
– Closed Captions
– Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
– Discounted Early Bird Tickets
– Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
Who will be teaching?
Ralph (he/him) is a certified Feldenkrais practitioner based in Melbourne. He is one of Australia’s most experienced Feldenkraisers, having been teaching since 1988.
He offers his own workshops, weekly classes and individual sessions, helping his clients recover from injury, build health and relaxation and improve performance at work and play. He has presented for many organisations including CAE, Arthritis Foundation, Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, the Gawler Foundation and RMIT.
Questions about the class? Just email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.