How adorable are mini polymer clay creations?!
These clay cuties can be made into earrings, keyrings, fridge magnets or delicious looking table nicknacks!
Polymer Clay is a medium that is easy to work with – with many fun colours to choose from.
Come and learn how to make a mini burger, hot dog, ice cream or muffins and walk away some adorable handmade treats.
What will we cover?
In this hands on workshop you will learn:
- What is Polymer Clay
- How to mold, cut and shape Polymer Clay
- How to construct mini food
- The clay baking process
- How to assemble your creation into a piece of jewelry
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early Bird tickets
- Quiet Spaces
- Free Ticket for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter (Upon Request)
Who will be Teaching?
Maria Yebra has crafted many weird and wonderful things since getting hooked on crochet, and she shows no signs of stopping!
Have a question or accessibility request? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.