Please note: You will need to be double vaccinated to attend this class. You will need to check in via the Victorian Service app which can be linked to your vaccination certificate. Find out more here.
How adorable are mini polymer clay creations?!
These clay cuties can be made into earrings, keyrings, fridge magnets or delicious looking table nicknacks!
Polymer Clay is a medium that is easy to work with – with many fun colours to choose from.
Come and learn how to make a mini burger, hot dog, ice cream or muffins and walk away some adorable handmade treats.
What will we cover?
In this hands on workshop you will learn:
- What is Polymer Clay
- How to mold, cut and shape Polymer Clay
- How to construct mini food
- The clay baking process
- How to assemble your creation into a piece of jewelry
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early Bird tickets
- Quiet Spaces
- Free Ticket for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter (Upon Request)
Who will be Teaching?
Maria Yebra has crafted many weird and wonderful things since getting hooked on crochet, and she shows no signs of stopping!
Have a question or accessibility request? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.