Looking for a simple crafty project that produces gorgeous results?
Want to construct a hand-made gift for a special someone?
Or want to learn more about design, working with metal, tool use, and decoration?
Then this is the class for you!
Design and create your own copper fox and take it home as decor!
What will we cover?
- Basic metalworking techniques
- How to use common tools
- The basics of creative and technical design
- Decoration options
- Associated safety processes.
Every attendee will go home with a completed project.
- Wheelchair Accessible Space
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Gordon Young is the owner of ‘Copper, Bone and Light’ handmade crafts.
He is also a professional ethicist, environmental consultant and lecturer, and teacher of our Ethics for Our Future World series.
Have a question or a accessibility question? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.