Learn the art of wire wrapping by making your own gorgeous gemstone tree. It is fun and simple to do – you just need a little patience!
This class is beginner friendly and all materials are provided. Unique tools can be made available to support different levels of fine motor skills – please let us know when you book.
What will we cover?
In this hands-on class we will:
- Break our tree creation down into four straightforward steps
- Choose your own gemstones
- Choose your wire colour – gold or silver
- This will be a session of relaxing, socialising and artisian wirewrapping with all materials included.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Brittany (she/her) is an emerging artist with big dreams to teach and run workshops. Amongst the bustle of studying to become a teacher, she began to dabble in wirework and jewellery making, adding to the studio skills developed during her Bachelor of Fine Art.
You can follow Brittany’s artistic adventures her instagram here.
Photo: Teacher’s own
Any other questions or ways we can support you with accessibility? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org